Sunday, August 31, 2014

My weight loss journey- Starting March 5 2014

My weight loss journey

Everyone that has seen me recently has taken notice in how much weight I've lost. I'm going to try to update this post regularly and keep updating. So far, I've lost 42lbs. I really take pride in the fact I can say I've done it by just eating healthy and going to the gym. I haven't used any wraps, pills, or quick fix methods. I cut way back on carbs, count calories, only drink water, and limit my sugar intake. I've been doing a lot of cardio, mostly on the elliptical, but plan to start doing more toning and weight training as I'm getting closer to my goal.
When I started I wore a size 20. I'm currently in a size 10-12. 
When I started I was 230lbs. I'm currently 188lbs. 
Here's a look back at how I've changed so far...





No comments:

Post a Comment