Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My boys

"My Son Watching you grow has been the delight of my life. I look at you and wonder what dreams you will dream, what mountains you will climb, what joys you will have. I know there will be tears and struggles as well, but my prayer is that you will grow into the man you are meant to be." 

Christian at the park March 2012

 Christian Daniel

                                   Christian has the best personality of any child you will ever meet. Everyone talks about how funny he is and brags about how smart he is. He's my big boy and I can't imagine how our lives without him in it.


Ian 2 weeks old

 Ian Joel

                Ian is the newest addition to our family,born not quite 3 weeks ago.  He's definitely keeping us on out toes so far. I can't wait to watch him grow, however, I hope he doesn't grow as quickly as Christian did!

Ian and Christian

What a good big brother!
Giving baby brother a kiss


At the hospital a day after Ian was born

No comments:

Post a Comment