Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Sing for SUDC

Recently I was challenged by Amy Brown of Zen Parenting to take part in the Sing for SUDC challenge. I was informed that I could choose any song but must record it and post it as well as donate $10 to http://www.sudc.org/. I accepted this challenge!
First thing is first, let's talk about what SUDC is. SUDC stands for Sudden Unexplained Death in Children. I borrowed this image which explains more about it.

Now, I did do my part in donating. I donated $10. They accepted paypal so the donation process was quick and easy! 
They sent me this neat little response after I donated. 
Without further ado (which IS a word, I googled it!)...

My video.
And I challenge Teresa O. Wallis, Jeremy Lawson, and Leslie Covington. 
Good luck! You can donate $10 and sing any song you like OR you can donate $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment